Word & Sacrament this Sunday, October 7 @ Covenant!
This Sunday afternoon, in between services at 3:30pm, we are looking forward to hosting a BBQ picnic fellowship, with our evening worship service to follow at 5:30pm. All are invited! Here’s the whole day’s schedule:
- Sunday School for all ages, 9:30am (Adults & Youth: Quarterly Prayer Meeting; Elementary: Worshiping God; Pre-School: God Created All Things)
- Morning Worship, 10:30am (The Sermon on the Mount, Part 28: Judgment without Judgmentalism, Matthew 7:1-5, with the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper, to which we warmly welcome all who are baptized, have publicly confessed Christ, and are communing members in good standing of any Bible-believing, gospel-preaching church)
- NO Regular Fellowship Meal!
- Community BBQ, 3:30pm: Please come join us for good food, conversation, and lawn games! Enjoy hamburgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, salads, fruit, desserts, and more. And you’re invited to stick around for evening worship afterwards as well!
- Evening Worship, 5:30pm (Note that, to accommodate our BBQ, we intend to start this at 5:30pm, rather than the usual time of 5. The evening service will feature another message from the Word: A Love Story Like No Other, Part 6: Redemption Dramatized, Hosea 3:1-5)